1. A View of Sinkicien, in China,
with the Grand Pagoda near it.
2. The Emperorís Summer Palace, near Kiang,
in China, ornamented with artificial Rocks.
3. The Vice Royís Country-Seat, built over an
artificial Cascade, with Pleasure Houses adjoining.
4. A Perspective View of the Imperial City of
Pekin, with Part of the great Wall and Mountains that divide
Tartary and China.
5. The pleasant River of Kiang, in China,
where Summer Houses on each Side adorn the Rocks.
6. A View of the great City of Canton,
7. A Chinese Triumphal Arch, esteemed the
most elegant at Canton, in China.
8. The Summer-House of a Mandarin, with
an artificial Causeway over a large Piece of Water.
9. The Manner in which Shops in China are
distinguished by their Signs.
10. The fine River and pleasant Town of Josiwoe,
in China, with a Rice-Plantation.
11. A Pleasure house on the Water, where Ladies
of the Imperial Court in China amuse themselves with Fishing.